2 Brothers Packed Meals - Frozen Banana Cream
DESSERT, Free Recipes
Servings: 4 Servings
Serving Size: 1 Serving
- PACK 1
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp Sucanat
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- FRESH FOODS TO BE ADDED
- 4 frozen bananas
- ½ cup non-dairy milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- First make the sauce by bringing cocoa, sweetener, vanilla and milk to a boil in a small saucepan. Reduce heat and cook until slightly thickened while stirring constantly. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a food processor blend bananas until smooth.
- Portion banana mixture into four serving bowls.
- Drizzle sauce on top of banana cream and serve immediately.
Powers Training HQ