2 Brothers Packed Meals - Quick Three Bean Soup
Free Recipes, Mains, Uncategorized
Servings: 6 Servings
Serving Size: 1 Serving
- BAG 1
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 heaped tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- BAG 2
- 1 x 15oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 x 15oz can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 x 15oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 x 14oz can crushed tomatoes
- FRESH FOODS TO BE ADDED
- 2 tbsp vegetable broth or water
- 3 cups reduced sodium vegetable broth
- 2 cups mixed vegetables (corn, green beans and/or carrots, fresh or frozen)
- In a large soup pot add all dry ingredients sauté with stock or water until fragrant.
- Add BAG 2 plus all fresh foods and cook on medium low heat for 30 minutes.
For variety add leafy greens like kale or chard. Seasonal vegetables like zucchini, carrots, green beans and corn are especially good in this recipe as a substitution for the frozen vegetables.
This soup goes well with all whole grain bases, on whole grain toast or a yummy bed of dark greens.
Click on link for direct order https://2brothersfoods.com/pthq-meals
Powers Training HQ