2 Brothers Packed Meals - Pumpkin Pancakes
Breakfast, Free Recipes
Servings: 12 Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 Pancake
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- PACK 2
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed meal (with 6 tbsp water)
- FRESH FOOD TO BE ADDED
- 2 cups non-dairy milk
- ½ cup pumpkin (canned or pureed)
- 5 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium high heat.
- Pour the pumpkin mix, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice in large mixing bowl and set aside.
- To make your egg replacer: pour the ground flax seed plus 6 tbsp of cold water in a medium bowl and mix well, set aside in fridge for 15 mins.
- Add non-dairy milk (any nut milk), pumpkin, maple syrup and vanilla extract into a bowl.
- After the flax seed is set add to wet mixture.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and stir just enough to remove any lumps. The batter should be pourable, if it seems too thick add more milk.
- Use a 1/4 cup or 1/3 cup measuring cup to measure and pour small amounts of batter onto the heated surface.
- Cook until the top starts to bubble, about 2-3 mins.
- Turn with a spatula and cook the second side until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
Powers Training HQ