60 Second Tofu Scramble
Powers was a sucker for eggs, now this is his Whole foods Vegan egg Breakfast!! And of course this can be eaten at anytime of the day.
Serving Size: 1
- 1/2 block firm tofu, drained
- 1/4 cup your fave veggies (‘shrooms and spinach, all the way)
- 3/4 cup nutritional yeast (if you do not like cheese do not use)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Juice of half a lemon
- Seasonings, to taste (I used garlic, chili powder, salt, and pepper)
- Crumble the tofu through your fingers into a glass bowl.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix together.
- Do a taste test: Do you want more spice, colour, or cheesy goodness? If so, add more spices for a kick, turmeric for colour, and nutritional yeast for a cheesier flavour.
- Lightly fry using water or a tiny bit of coconut oil, or Nuke the mug in the microwave for 60 seconds and enjoy on whole grain toast.
Powers Training HQ