Just 4 ingredients, almonds, nutritional yeast, garlic powder and salt, blend it all up and you have a Healthy Whole Food Vegan Parmesan YUMMY!!!!
That’s it, so easy, healthy and ready in 5 minutes! Sprinkle away…
Servings: 1 Cup
Serving Size: 1 Cup
- 1 cup raw almonds (either with skins or without)
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon or salt
- Place all ingredients in food processor/blender and process until your desired consistency.
- Add more nutritional yeast, garlic powder and salt to taste.
- That’s it…it’s ready to sprinkle away on soups, pastas, salads, pizza's, kids LOVE it.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or pantry, will last up to a couple months if you have it around that long. Will last longer in the fridge and can be frozen if making in bulk.
Powers Training HQ