The best banana bread ever, and it’s vegan! Perfectly sweet, moist, and topped with a brown sugar crust, this delicious banana bread is super easy to make and customisable with your favorite stir-ins.
Serving Size: 1
- 2 Cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (rice, soy, almond, etc.)
- ¼ cup Sucanat
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 3 Tbs Sucanat (or raw sugar)
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup raw oats (optional)
- 1. Preheat 375 degrees F
- 2. Line 12 cup muffin pan
- 3. Combine flours, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon
- 4. In large bowl mix bananas (mash right in the mixing bowl), milk & Sucanat
- 5. Pour the dry ingredients in to wet mixture & stir until well mixed. Add walnuts and spoon mixture into muffin cups
- 6. For topping mix together Sucanat & cinnamon (and oats if using) in small bowl. Combine with fork until crumbly. Press on top of muffins
- 7. Bake in preheated oven for 18-20 mins or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool slightly before serving.
Feel free to add different nut or sultanas
Powers Training HQ