2 Brothers Packed Meals - Golden Chai
Free Recipes, MARINADES/DRESSINGS/CONDIMENTS
Servings: 6 Servings
Serving Size: 1 Serving
- PACK 1
- 2x 5cms pieces cinnamon stick
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 8 whole cloves
- 4 green cardamom pods
- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 6tsp black tea or 6 tea bags
- ¼ date sugar
- FRESH FOODS TO BE ADDED
- 1 cup nut milk
- In a medium saucepan, combine the cinnamon, ginger, cloves, cardamom, fennel seeds, date sugar and turmeric.
- Add the water and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove and discard the bags if using or strain tea leaves.
- Stir in nut milk, Strain and serve
Powers Training HQ