Free Recipes, RECIPES, SALADS, SIDES & PASTAS
This refreshing salad has it all super stars, black beans, corn, peppers, lime, garlic, red onion and cilantro. And it’s dairy-free and gluten-free! Delicious and healthy for all.
Serving Size: 1 Serving
- 8 cups salad greens
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp minced cilantro
- ¾ cup avocado, diced
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 x 15oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 x 15oz can corn, drained
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 cup baked tortilla chips, crushed
- 1. Combine salad greens, onion, green pepper, cilantro, avocado and tomatoes in a large salad bowl
- 2. Heat beans and corn for 4 minutes over medium. Add oregano and salt. Add to salad right before serving, together with tortilla chips.
- 3. Sprinkle with rice vinegar, if desired.
Powers Training HQ